Windows Installation Instructions
- Make sure you have a computer that is running Windows 7 or later. Your computer will need to either have a keyboard connected or be a touch-screen tablet.
- Download the Alkira setup software from the download page.
- In Windows Explorer, locate the downloaded AlkiraSetup.exe file. You can typically find this file in the default Downloads folder. Double-click this file and a set of screens guide you through the installation process.
- After you run the setup file you may see a screen saying Windows protected your PC. If you see this screen, click the More Info link and then click the Run Anyway button.
- After you have installed Alkira, a new icon will be created on your desktop. When you first try to run Alkira she will ask you to restart your computer.
- Once your computer has restarted, Alkira will start talking and guide you through the remainder of the setup process.
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1Gb
- Hard disk space: 16Gb
- Windows versions: 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- Internet access (ISP fees may apply)
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch
Alkira download page
Learn more about Alkira
Information for Android and Mac users
Alkira Software home page